Peill & Company offers a discreet and expert service in advising directors, companies, insolvency practitioners and fellow professionals in connection with property assets for companies and organisations. In difficult economic times we have seen an increase in the number of distressed property assets and Peill & Company offers local knowledge and being based in the centre of our region, can offer early, professional and discreet advice where required. We regularly act alongside national practices to provide a local 'hands on' service in connection with recovery situations, and we aim to both maximise and secure the asset to minimise any deterioration in asset value. The services we provide include:-
- Strategic and early valuation advice and property overview.
- Management - including ensuring a property is secured and, where necessary, rent collections and ensuring the value of a property does not deteriorate.
- Valuation advice - including early and confidential valuation advice in advance of an administration or recovery situation.
- Advice to directors or insolvency practitioners seeking to re-gear property assets.
- Local knowledge throughout our region.
- We advise lenders, insolvency practitioners, accountants and solicitors and maintain a professional, confidential approach throughout.