After many years of waiting, the Lake District National Park today has a UNESCO inscription as the UK's 31st World Heritage Site. The confirmation came at a meeting of UNESCO in Krakow. The inscription …
Specialists in Agency, Investment, Rent Review and Leases, Valuations, Property Management. Click the categories below for more information.
We regularly provide advice and expert witness reports in connection with disputes including: valuation, negligence, matrimonial and building disputes. Simon Adams, director of the firm, is the first point of contact and regularly provides advice to legal advisers, financial institutions and acts as single joint expert, in addition to providing Part 25 and Part 35 Court compliant reports.
Recent examples of expert witness reports include:-
- Several million pound single joint expert valuation of retail and commercial property for matrimonial purposes
- Pre-action advice to legal advisers regarding possible negligence valuation
- Appearing in court as witness relating to valuation dispute
- Provision of expert reports relating to lease renewal proceedings
- Preparation and submission of reports relating to rent review arbitration and expert witness matters.
Simon Adams holds qualifications to act as an expert witness and is happy to hold initial discussions with clients; he can be contacted on 01539 727 378 or by email